Uamar Shaikh

Creativity is the most important human resource of all, and without creativity everyone would be at a standstill, there would be no progress and the same things would be repeated in same patterns and style.

Website Design is known as the arrangement of web pages creatively by adding all the necessary information into it. The first and the foremost step of website designing is to decide on the theme and the structure that has to be applied in the website. As all other professions, where people need to apply their skills, website designer has to express and apply creativity, by making the attractive as well as user friendly. Website designing is an art that required creativity, keenness and also technical mastery.

I am Uamarfaruk Shaikh [Web Designer & Developer]. I am 21 years old and am based at Ahmedabad. If you are in a need for making a website, I am here to help you design the website of your dreams. I can offer the right solutions with creative themes and all required things for website design and development.

I m working into areas of Website Design and Web Development by designing creative websites. I I design websites, brochures, logos, icons, user interfaces, flyers, packaging design and many other related things. I am based and working at Ahmedabad and working in this field for the last 2 years. I can design websites with latest themes, Joomla Based Content Management Websites and also can do Open Source Applications.


I am working into areas of Website Design and Web Development by designing creative websites. I design websites, brochures, logos, icons, user interfaces, flyers, packaging design and many other related things. I am based and working at Ahmedabad and working in this field for the last 2 years. I can design websites with latest themes, Joomla Based Content Management Websites and also can do Open Source Applications.

I have worked upon projects in Ahmedabad and also worked for National and International Projects. I can make CSS (W3C Standards) websites, tableless websites, and open source technologies. I am available as freelance website designer for any national or International projects.

I can deliver best websites by taking into consideration the actual needs, wants and tastes of the clients and also will deliver it creatively and on time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment